José Vicente Medrano
- Scientific researcher at Reproductive Medicine Unit. Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria La Fe.
- Professor at Master in Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction. Universitat de Valencia.
Education & Training
- Bachelor degree in Biological Sciences in 2006 at University of Valencia (2006)
- Master degree in Biotechnology of Human Reproduction (2008)
- PhD in Biotechnology (2012)
- Germ line reprogramming in mammalian somatic cells by genetic engineering
- Study of the transcriptomic and epigenetic development in human spermatogenesis.
- Fertility preservation program in children with cancer
- Determining the DNA methylation dynamics associated with early human pre-implantation peroid
Honors & Recognitions
- Travel award for the ISSCR annual meeting 2012
- Travel award for the IECB YOUNG SCIENTIST SYMPOSIUM 2011 in Bordeaux, France