- Co-Director of the Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine / Medical University of Vienna
- Director of IVF Unit / Medical University of Vienna
Education & Training
Prof.Kazem Nouri studied medicine at the medical school of Vienna. After completing a three years of training for Turnus (General Medicine) and residency in OB/GYN (2002) in Wolfsberg and Klagenfurt Hospital, he performed his fellowship at the department of gynecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine of the medical school of Vienna.
- Reproductive Surgery, IVF complications, Ovarien reserve
Honors & Recognitions
- 2010 Society of Laparascopic Surgeons
19th SLS Annual Meeting and Endo Expo 2010
September 1st – 4th, 2010
Best scientific Paper
- 2009 Iranian Society of Reproductive Medicine
Iranian Society of Reproductive Medicine
Science Award for 'Best Publication 2009'
Annual Meeting of Iranian Society for Reproductive Medicine
- 1. Scientific Board Member & Co-President of the Austrian society for fertility, sterility and endocrinology
- 2. Scientific Board Member & Scientific Secretary of the Austrian IVF-Society