- Current Employment
- * I hold the position of Vice-Director of IVIRMA- Illes Balears (IVI-Mallorca) since it became part of IVI RMA in July, 2016. As part of the acquisition, the clinic changed its name from IBILAB to IVI Illes Balears.
- * Before joining the IVI group, I worked at IBILAB as Vice Director since its foundation in 2006.
- * I am a Gynaecologist specialised in the field of Assisted Reproduction
- Education & Training
- I obteined my Degree as MD by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (1981-1987) and the specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology by the Hospital Universitari de Son Dureta in Palma in 1991.
- Over 25 years of clinical experience.
- Master Degree in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery at the Universidad de Valencia, and
- Master Degree in Bioethics at the Institut Borja de Bioètica, Universitat Ramon Llull of Barcelona in 2012.
- I worked as a specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the Son Dureta Hospital and in the Clínica Juaneda and Policlínica Miramar from 1992 until 1996.
- * In 1996 I founded IBILAB with Javier Marqueta and Antonio Roses, which was recognised as the leading group in Assisted Reproduction in the Balearic Islands since it was established. At IBILAB I worked as a specialist in Human Reproduction and as a Gynaecologist & Obstetrician and was responsaible of the implementation of the Quality System at the clinic.
- President of the SBGO (Balearic Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics between 2007 and 2012. As a regional president, I have been member of the board of directors of SEGO (Spanish Society of Gynaecology & Obstetrics).
- President of the “Fundació Nèixer” dedicated to the study of Assisted Reproduction since its foundation in 2008.
- I have collaborated with Fundación Vicente Ferrer in Bathalapalli and Kalyangdur (Andra Pradesh, India) .
- Memeber of the assessor team for the continued Accreditation in Health Professions in Balearic Islands since 2012.
- Honors & Recognitions
Honorary president of the Balearic Society of Gynecology& Obstetrics.